Did you know?
Annual retail e-commerce sales are expected to grow to over US$5.5 trillion by the end of 2022 and is expected to exceed US$8.1 trillion by 2026.
The above stats very clearly signify that the e-commerce market is growing at a remarkable rate. But what makes an online store successful? With nearly every marketing operation now taking place online, how can one ensure that the eCommerce marketing plan they’ve strategised is effective?
So, being a renowned e-commerce marketing agency in Sydney, let us guide you through e-commerce marketing channels that can help an e-commerce business thrive on.
E-commerce Marketing Channels
• SEO: SEO initially assists businesses to rank highly in search engines for key terms associated with the products they sell on your e-commerce store.
• PPC: PPC helps one earn a land above the organic leads to search engines for user queries that relate to the products the e-commerce store aims to offer.
• Social media marketing: Social media marketing help expand the reach of content, build brand awareness, and advertising to users that simply aren’t accessible otherwise via social media advertising.
• Content marketing: Content marketing empowers a business to make and share high-quality content that ensures that the brand’s offerings and message is conveyed appropriately while resulting in leads that convert.
• Email marketing: Retargeting customers using email marketing might be considered invasive but if done right, it can truly help e-commerce stores convert shoppers into actual loyal customers.
• Video marketing: Video marketing is everywhere right now. Customers today wish to watch more rather than read, and marketing your e-commerce business with an engaging video helps to trigger the customer’s will to shop.
Don’t stress yourself after reading about all these channels! They all can be leveraged for your business benefit, all you need to do is get your hands on a good customer centric e-commerce marketing agency that will ensure to cater your business best casino goals by paving the right path to reach your potential audience.
Now that you know e-commerce marketing channels, let us quickly help you with some proven marketing strategies and tips that’ll definitely work for your e-commerce businesses:
1. Visual Content Marketing
Do you know an average person gets distracted in eight seconds, though a mere 2.8 seconds is enough to distract some people?
So, in such a short span of time the trick to engage customer is to leverage Visual Content Marketing. Visual Content Marketing is a strategic plan to create a positive image of business offerings which ultimately results in attention, interest, desire best casino and action on the part of the customer.
Our e-commerce team can efficiently help you embrace the big trend – visual content marketing. So, without thinking much, get in touch with a renowned digital marketing agency and start leveraging the ultimate asset – The Visual Content.
2. Product Visualization – The Primary Focus
According to Fourth Source, their customers reported an increase in sales by 25% to 30% when the e-commerce stores use product visualization online casino strategies to increase engagement and enhance the shopping experience.
Thus, in addition to visual content, what you need to focus on is product visualization. What we mean to say is using exceptional visualization tools that allow people to zoom in, spin your product for a 360° view, and add roll-over, pop-up info tools enables a customer to look at the details without necessarily having to read about them, which ultimately gives you – brownie points and customer – a reason to purchase.
3. Reach potential customers with Google Shopping ads
Google shopping campaigns is not a new concept for marketing. In fact, Google ads have become one of the most preferred marketing strategies that every agency would suggest e-commerce businesses to leverage in order to prominently advertise the products at the top of the Google search results at the exact moment when the potential customer is looking to buy the kinds of products your store sells.
4. Leverage Social Media Shops
When customers are satisfied with your business, social media makes it easy for them to share and recommend your brand, we all know that. But bringing e-commerce functionality directly into social media platforms can offer a more personalized and targeted in-app experience shopping experience for customers, as well as offer a myriad of benefits for your brand, right from increasing sales to driving traffic, to increasing customer engagement and website traffic.
Now that you’ve read the most important aspects of e-commerce marketing, what’s next? Well, if you want to give your customers a more personalized shopping experience, if you want to leverage all the e-commerce marketing channels, and are ready to turn towards social commerce, a well-known customer centric digital marketing agency can be of great help. So, get in touch now!